Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December Fun

As with everyone, this is one of the busiest times of the year for us.  Scott's NaNa was here from right before Thanksgiving to the first week in December.  My semester came to a quick close...thank God!  I've said it before, but this semester was one of the toughest ones I've experienced and it was no fun.  Thankfully, it's over and we can all relax for a few weeks.  I'm excited about what's in store school wise, because I can finally say that I will be graduating next December!  Moving on from school...Mackenzie and I visited with Carmen, Cooper, Blair and Bennett again and we all had such a fun time.  The kiddos are getting to an age where they are starting to recognize each other and actually play together.  It's so cute to watch them all interact. While NaNa was in town, we had her spend the night one Friday and she insisted on treating us to Crackle Barrel for breakfast.  When we woke up on Saturday morning, it was snowing!!  Unfortunately, with trying to get everyone ready and out the door, I failed to take any pictures.  NaNa was so cute though, she just stood at our front door and watched the snow fall.  She's from southern California so she doesn't get to the see the white stuff very often.  After a day of shopping, we enjoyed a very cold night watching the Woodstock Christmas Parade!  Our niece, Jamie's girl scouts troop was walking in it so we all got to see her marching.  The parade was at night, and Mackenzie loved how all the floats were all lit up with Christmas lights! 


I found Mackenzie like this one afternoon when I went to get her from her afternoon nap!

 This is a rare sight!  It was 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning and Mack was awake, however, Daddy wasn't!
 
 First time we ordered off of the children's menu...
 
 And first time feeding herself with a fork!
 
 It was soooo cold! 
 
 But NaNa was still all smiles!
 
 Much happier to be out of the stroller...now if we could just get the parade started.
 
 Trying to show just how cold it really was.
 
Happy Mack!
 
December 5, 2009

No comments: