There was no way I was going to skip over sending Christmas cards out this year, but as Christmas quickly approaches, I realized I was running out of time! We had professional pictures done last week, but I knew I wouldn't have them back in time to mail them all out, so we had a shoot in our living room on Tuesday night. I was difficult getting Mackenzie to look at the camera since there was no one behind to make a complete fool out of themselves to try to get Mackenzie to smile. Thankfully, the camera's timer has a light on it, so we got Mack to focus on the light and then we would tickle her to get her to smile.
The Madsen 3
Giving her puppy a hug.
I was the lucky one making a fool of myself and I'm glad I did, Mackenzie was laughing so hard!
Mack's very affectionate, now she's hugging Moose.
Detdin, please, you're leaning on me!
Did someone say, "cookie"?
Can you believe these people?
It's tough looking so pretty!
What did you put in my juice?!
Mackenzie was reading to me.
December 15, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment