Wednesday, December 2, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

After a long, lazy Sunday afternoon we decided that it was time to get our 2009 Christmas tree.  We have always bought live trees and unless someone becomes allergic to them, we will always have a real tree to decorate.  We have gone for years to the same lot to pick our tree out, but we couldn't pass up Pike Nursery's deal last year, and they had it again this year.  Any tree from 6-8 ft. for $24.97!  You can't beat that price anywhere and they really do have fantastic trees.  The unfortunate thing was, I believe all of west Cobb was also at Pike picking their tree out as well!  We didn't waste anytime picking one out, but we had to wait some time to pick it up.  To pass the time, Mack "drove" daddy's truck.  

 Look Mom...I'm DRIVING!
 

Checking the GPS to make sure we were at the right place.

 Hanging decorations on the tree.
 
 I think this is the PERFECT branch.
 
She found her Nick positioned just right on the tree and had to woof at him.
 
 OOOOOOOO!
 
 Hmmmm, where should I put this one?
 
 This picture is very deceiving, she isn't biting the head off of the bear, she's actually kissing it.
 
 Now kissing the reindeer.  Mackenzie has become very affectionate and we love it!
 
 Nov. 30-Dec. 1

No comments: