Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mackenzie-30 Months

 Silly, silly girl...where do I begin with you?!  You're a complete nut and have everyone you encounter in stitches in no time these days.  You're one witty girl.  Recently, you and I were playing in your room while brother was napping.  You noticed a scratch on my leg and said, "Aw, mommy how did you get that scratch?"  I replied, "Ah, who knows."  And as quickly as I said that, you said, "MOMMY, not my NOSE!"  It took me a second to realize what you were saying and then of course I burst into laughter which then made you laugh, but you didn't know why you were laughing.  I had to explain to you that I didn't know how I got my scratch and you were still adamant that your NOSE didn't do that to me.  I will never forget that day.  You also love your "foots".  We try to tell you that they're feet, but you insist that they're foots.  Ah, whatever works you, silly goose.  And speaking of silly sayings, you also love the "alligator" we take at school.  We've all tried telling you it's called an elevator, but again, you insist that it's an alligator.  You definitely have a way of making up your own words.  You have been calling, "potatoes", matotoes and you get so offended when we try to correct you.You're learning so much at school and it's such a joy to pick you up and hear you talk about all of the fun activities that you did that day.  You're favorite game to play right now is I Spy With My Little Eye.  You love to play this game when we're in the car or out in a store or restaurant, and I must say, you're really, really good at it too!  You squint your eyes and take your pointer finger and thumb and hold it up to one eye, almost like your about to pinch your eye and say in the cutest voice, "I spy with my wittle eye sumping..."  And when we spy something, we've tried making it hard, but you have a good eye and almost always find the object.  You continue to light up Mommy, Daddy, and brothers world and you're such a fantastic big sister!  And to prove just how sweet, loving, and compassionate you are, I had to include the picture above.  You love to talk to Nolan when he's eating.  You just talk and talk and talk and he listens.  It's too cute.

March 4, 2011

No comments: