One of Mommy and Daddy's sweet couple friend's Jason and Summer invited you, Mack, to Sailer's Strawberry Shortcake 3rd birthday party at a Gymnastics place. I knew from the minute I heard where it was going to be, that you were going to love this place, and I wasn't wrong! You are and always have been all about running, jumping, swinging, and climbing and this is exactly what this place was made for! You had so much fun. We played in a giant parachute, you swung on a rope swing, and on a parallel bar and you jumped time and time again into a huge foam pool. Mommy, Daddy,and even you, Nolan got in on all the fun. Nolan, Daddy hoisted you up on one of the bars and swung like a little monkey and giggled over and over again until your hands would slip and you would plop down on your booty. Mack, you ate yummy cupcakes like there was no tomorrow...girl, you love you some sweets! You even turned your nose up to pizza (which you love) just so you could save room for that cupcake. We're always so thankful to Summer and Jason for inviting all of us to Sailer's parties. We always have so much fun and enjoy seeing and spending time with great friends.
Nolan, you look HUGE here!
Having SO much fun!
Mackenzie, you loved the bars.
Here is where you giggled and giggled until you couldn't hold on any longer and you would fall to the mat. You loved it!
And I'm sorry, but I had to include these. I took these before we even left to go to the the party. You wanted NO part of me taking pictures of you and were so mad at me!
March 26, 2011














No comments:
Post a Comment