We had a great weekend celebrating mommy's birthday. This is the last year that I'll be in my 20's but it's also the same year that Uncle Matt will turn 20. That means that both of us will be in our 20's together...how cool is that?! We celebrated by having family over for a fun cookout and Mackenzie, you had so much fun playing in the dirt in our backyard. You looked like a mud baby! It got to the point that I just didn't care anymore, because you were having so much fun.
Nolan, as always, you were in bed before the party really started, so I don't have many pictures of you. You love your sleep, little man, and it's just not fair to you to try to keep you up just because I want you to. My birthday wasn't until Monday, but on Sunday, Daddy took us to The Marietta Diner for a late lunch/early dinner. You two, were a trip and were on your best behavior. Mackenzie, you actually tried and enjoyed eating onion rings and it was so funny to watch you eat them.
Nolan, you enjoyed sucking on lemons and flirting with all the women in the restaurant. An elderly couple came in and sat down right behind you, and you couldn't stop turning around to talk to them. You had a lot to say, we only wish we knew what you were telling them! The lady fell in love with you and actually held you for some time. Mommy had such a great day with my family and I loved every minute of spending time with you two and Daddy.
On Monday, the 21st, Mack you had picture day at school. You were so excited. We picked out your pretty dress the night before, and you could hardly stand it. We hung it up on one of the knobs of your dresser, and you would run into your room and just stare and talk to your dress. The weather wasn't the best that morning, and I was told that your pictures would be outside, so you had a cute little sweater to wear over your dress. When I picked you from school, you told me all about the nice ladies that took your pictures and how they even had a red dinosaur that made you laugh! You're one silly girl!
March 21, 2011










No comments:
Post a Comment