With many thanks to Nanny and Papa, we always have a place to stay when we go to the beach. Since I had a week off from work and Daddy had some work he could do at the condo, we loaded up and headed down for an extra long weekend. And boy we needed it! I was a bit worried how you, Nolan, were going to handle the beach. Well, have no fear, you loved it! You ate, and ate, and ate more sand than I care to think about and you just crawled your little self all over the place. Mack, you still didn't care too much for the ocean and would rather spend time in the baby pool, but you had just as much fun as the rest of us. Thursday and Friday were spent with Mommy wrestling the two of you and all that you require down at the beach, but then Saturday through Monday, we hung out as a family at the beach. The weather was absolutely perfect, not too hot, not too cold and the water was so refreshing.
I was so happy to spend my 3rd Mother's Day with the 3 people who mean the absolute most to me. I was right were I wanted to be and can't be more thrilled, happy, or humbled to be the mommy to 2 of the most beautiful children I have ever laid eyes on.





















2 comments:
what fun!!! those are definitely two little cutie-pants you've got there. they look like they really love the beach!
so i kept scrolling down and would think "gotta remember to tell her i loved that one picture!" and the more i scrolled, the more it became like every single picture! ha! your kids look so happy! love that y'all got in a fun family beach trip!
Post a Comment