Mackenzie has enjoyed trying all new foods except Bananas...she hates them. Her mommy or daddy aren't too fond of them either, but Mackenzie really just doesn't like them. I thought instead of giving her jarred bananas, I would give her a fresh one and see what she thought of that. At first, she didn't mind it, it was something new and she was enjoying playing with and eating the pieces, but then it hit her, she knew what she was eating and pushed all the pieces away from her to the outskirts of her tray. Well, sneaky Stetson took full advantage of the situation and decided that he would help her eat what she didn't. Mackenzie was a little surprised at first to see Stetson at her level, but then she thanked him for eating those yucky nanas.

Mack's thinking, "Hey, it's better you than me eating those things!"

I'm just going to pretend that he's not there eating my bananas.

Here Stetson, I have a little left on my fingers.


Washing it all down with some yummy apple juice, my favorite!
June 9, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment