Monday, July 13, 2009

Mackenzie's Mad Faces

Mackenzie was hanging out in her exersaucer one night while Scott and I got dinner ready. While she was in there she was babbling and talking away and then all of a sudden she realized she couldn't go where she wanted to and decided to "yell" at us! It was so funny watching all of her mad faces and I quickly grabbed the camera to capture Mack's expressions.

Telling us exactly how she felt about being in her exersaucer. Notice she still has no teeth.
Didn't you hear me?! I said get me out of here!

You are making me so mad!
Oh wait...you want to take a picture of me? Ok, I'm happy now.
July 2, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like she's got a fiery little spirit! that's good! she'll use that "passionate anger" in a good way one day- i love it!