When I found out that I was pregnant with Mackenzie and people starting asking questions, one of the most common questions we got was what were we going to do with our two Labs, Stetson and Nick once Mackenzie came along. Well, nothing has changed. Both dogs still sleep with Scott and me, they have the run of the house and know that their is a little person in the house now. They are allowed in Mack's room, but they honestly know that they can't rough house and they are very careful around Mack. Now that Mack is mobile, it's become a game for her to chase the dogs around the house and she's become very fond of her 2 four legged big brothers. And as most of you know, we also foster a dog and have had several different ones while I was pregnant and after Mackenzie was born. We didn't have one from Sept. 2008, until Jan. 2009 because we already had some many changes going on, we didn't want to add another dog to the mix. We're also very selective on the dogs that we bring into our home. Yes, I'm fully aware that anything can happen and dogs can turn on an instant, we are very careful with Mackenzie and any of our foster dogs. We've never had an issue with any so far and we'll continue to support our favorite dog rescue organization for as long as we can.
At Gram and Papaw's talking to her puppies. And also so proud of herself for pulling up on the door.

Having a conversation with her buddies. I think they were begging her to let them in and she was telling them that if she could reach the door knob she would!

Stetson was getting excited that Mack kept looking up the door knob, but little did he know that she couldn't reach it!

She loves her buddies.

I love this one, Chance (our latest foster) was licking the glass where Mack's hand was.
June 14, 2009
1 comment:
look at her standing up!!! what a big girl!
Post a Comment