Monday, July 13, 2009

Kennesaw Fireworks

Downtown Kennesaw had a firework show on July 3, 2009 so we decided to check them out. We knew we weren't going to be seeing any fireworks on the 4th, so we headed out to find some. We all thought we were being smart by not actually fighting traffic to get in and out of the downtown area and parked in a bank parking lot right off of highway 41. The only problem with that was, they didn't shoot the fireworks high enough into the air-bummer! Luckily, Scott had his cornhole game in his truck, so while we waited for the fireworks the games were on! We did get to see the finale and we were far enough away that the big booms didn't scare Mackenzie at all and she loved sitting with her buddy, Andy.

Mackenzie refused to look at me. I think she was afraid that Andy was going to steal her beloved Cheerios!
Getting sleepy waiting for the fireworks.
Earlier in the day, I was cleaning and I found Mackenzie not in or on, but under on of her favorite toys. Such a silly girl!

No comments: