We had such a fun 4th of July! We are usually in the Outer Banks during this week, but with the economy being as bad as it has been, we decided to stick around town this year. We headed up to Flowery Branch to Gram and PaPaw's house for some pool fun and a surprise party! My step dad and I planned a surprise birthday party for my mom. Her birthday is July 8th and my step dad was going to be out of town for her actual birthday, so we quickly threw together a small party and had so much fun!
Look at those arm rolls! Watching everyone Checking out her sparkly shoes This thing is soooo much fun!!! HI!!! Just playing around with a photoshop
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That blue bow is SOOO cute! You always see them in pink, but I think blue is her color- brings out those gorgeous eyes of hers!
1 comment:
That blue bow is SOOO cute! You always see them in pink, but I think blue is her color- brings out those gorgeous eyes of hers!
Post a Comment